Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ready for South America

Hello, everyone!


Thank you all very much for checking out this blog of mine.  I will be sure to update you all on what I'm up to as regularly as I am able.  In the meantime, I figured I would use this opportunity to give you my mailing address (during training, anyhow):



Robert Guise
Cuerpo de Paz / Peru
Calle Via Lactea 132, Surco
Lima 33, Peru

Before I end this particular post, however, I feel obligated to express my immense gratitude towards all of you for the support, motivation and help I've received these past few weeks.  I would undoubtedly be far less prepared had I not been surrounded by such an incredible group of family and friends.  While I will definitely miss you guys these next two years, be certain that you are all constantly in my thoughts and these 27 months will be over before we know it. 

Love & miss you all, and more to come shortly!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get your updates. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear more of "Bob's BIG Adventure". I LOVE reading your writing (stories). You have a gift for the written word. Please be safe and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers! I love you, Bob!!

    Mrs. Kornack
    (Jeanine)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to talk to you last night! Can't wait to see photos of your new family!

    ReplyDelete